Friday, January 7, 2011

Skyblade Madison Eight




This is our income tax refund in 2011. It is yet another piece of artwork from Todd Orr of Skyblade Knives. It is a model called The Madison Eight.
The blade is 8 inches long with the top 3.5 inches also sharpened to a razors edge.
In honor of my fetish with the number 9... as in 9-9-1957 at 9:09 a.m. lived at 919 Tower drive. Nine plays prominent in my whole life. When I contacted him about making me a large chopper/hunting blade I was astounded to find out it would be the ninth blade he has made of this model. He numbers in sequence each knife with its own unique number for the particular model.
Kismet,Karma?
I love it!'
ATS-34 mirror polished stainless steel with extraordinarily rare Madison Maple scales.
A true heirloom knife to pass down to my children.

1 comment: